Director of Digital Health & Marketing
- Are you an experienced marketing/communications leader with a strong background in Digital Health?
- Looking for a diverse role that offers the freedom to drive real change & innovation?
- Join a well-established NFP that's utilising emerging technology to drive better health outcomes for communities across the NSW North Coast!
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements & a competitive salary circa $155,000 PLUS super, salary packaging & relocation assistance!
About Healthy North Coast
Healthy North Coast (HNC) is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that works with communities throughout the NSW North Coast. As proud deliverers of the Australian Government-funded North Coast PHN program, HNC seeks to identify and address health needs through a commissioning process to fund local services and initiatives. HNC also delivers integrated primary health care programs and projects, working with general practice, Aboriginal Medical Services, allied health professionals, local hospitals and more.
Committed to celebrating diversity and supporting their staff to be seen as individuals, HNC is passionate about ensuring people genuinely enjoy coming to work each day. They look at everything through a quality improvement lens, and genuinely encourage their staff to present new ideas, always open to innovation and interested in how to do better.
About the Opportunity
Healthy North Coast (HNC) is currently looking for a Director of Digital Health and Marketing to join their team on a full-time basis. This role is ideally based at their Byron Bay (Ballina) head office, however, this is negotiable if you would prefer to work from their Tweed Heads, Coffs Harbour, Lismore or Port Macquarie locations.
Reporting to the CEO, and directly responsible for approximately 6 full-time staff, this is a highly diverse role that will see you developing a range of communications and marketing strategies, driving better engagement with HNC programs and increased awareness of their services and results.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the design and implementation of a communications and marketing strategy to help develop brand awareness and achieve health outcomes;
- Managing the development of both published and electronic resources to support clinical and consumer engagement;
- Designing and implementing HNC's Digital Health Strategy to ensure the delivery of safe, efficient and connected healthcare services;
- Utilising ICT systems to support business or service models that inform decision making, particularly the regular Needs Assessment;
- Leading the procurement, management, and governance of secure, future-focused digital/ICT systems, platforms, and services;
- Building strong relationships with a range of key stakeholders, including clinicians, industry partners, and community groups; and
- Leading the development of grant applications, tender responses, or other means of securing business opportunities/funding.
For the full position description please click here.
Please contact Brad Freeman on 07 3330 2556 if you require additional information.
HNC is looking for a highly strategic and experienced leader, with a strong background in marketing and communications, and the ability to utilise high-level conceptual and analytical skills to address complex business or technical issues. A qualification in a marketing and communications related area will be essential.
With demonstrated experience in the health or not-for-profit sectors, you'll understand the importance of organisations like Healthy North Coast, and be able to utilise a range of tools to evaluate current and future strategies to effectively "sell" their public health message.
An effective and influential negotiator, you will be confident building relationships with a range of key stakeholders, from clinicians to community members and other key stakeholders. You will have strong communication skills and be able to not only navigate a multifaceted technical environment, but also make it easy to understand, breaking down complex information or content to be straightforward and engaging, even for a non-technical audience.
Not content with sticking to established processes or systems, your ability to identify areas for improvement and genuine passion for innovation will help you to drive real change and support better health outcomes for HNC's communities. Acting as the link between technology and people, you'll be confident bringing these areas together to drive innovation and foster responsive, future-focused marketing and digital health strategies.
With strong problem-solving skills and a strategic focus, you'll challenge yourself and others to always look at what could be done better or how things could improve, leading by example to motivate and inspire your team to be their best.
Please note: You will need a current 'C' class Driver's License, and be willing to undertake a criminal history check.
About the Benefits
This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role with an organisation that's genuinely passionate about making change and innovating. Staff are seen as individuals, not numbers, and encouraged to have a voice and be involved in supporting the organisation and the communities they serve.
With the freedom to identify areas of improvement and work towards solutions, you'll not only enjoy the variety this role entails, but be able to finish each day knowing that you've made a genuine, tangible difference to North Coast communities.
Healthy North Coast is offering an attractive salary circa $155,000 plus super, as well as relocation assistance, negotiable depending on your needs.
They also offer salary packaging up to $16,000, plus additional meals, entertainment and holiday packaging up to $2,500 per annum.
Flexible working arrangements are available, where possible, including current work from home arrangements in place due to COVID-19. It's a fantastic time to join, with a recent restructure to support their already fantastic workplace culture. HNC are genuinely committed to ensuring their staff really do enjoy coming to work.
Bring your communications experience and passion for innovation to a key leadership role with an innovative not-for-profit organisation — APPLY NOW!
Applications close at 11:59pm (AEST) on Wednesday 12th of August.