Senior Finance Officer
- Join an ASX-150 company who has been continually profitable for over 25 years
- We take the work seriously but not ourselves; although we’re seriously committed to having fun. Whoever said accountants are a dry bunch hasn’t worked with us.
- If you want to work for a multinational company, your international HQ is right here.
How you’ll make a difference ...
This role is responsible for effectively issuing TechnologyOne invoices, guidance information and other documentation to internal and external stakeholders.
You'll enjoy the opportunity of working across a range of finance functions in Australia's largest publicly listed enterprise software as a service (SaaS) company.
What you’ll be doing ...
Key Responsibilities ...
- Responsible for the completion of the annual support renewal process, including, invoicing and coding of client renewals throughout the year, on a monthly basis;
- Processing of revenue transactions including annual support, modifications and miscellaneous transactions within agreed timeframes;
- Review revenue coding to ensure postings are accurate;
- Ensure all relevant systems are kept up to date and synchronised;
- Respond to queries from internal and external stakeholders, including the monitoring of all relevant mailboxes;
- Partner with the sales team to provide support and guidance on pricing queries, tenders and proposals, ensuring all solutions and enterprise pricing is undertaken in accordance with TechnologyOne standards;
- From a finance perspective, proactively look at how we price solutions and suggest alternatives and improvements to proposed quotations where necessary;
- Undertake quarterly and annual audits to ensure associated finance records are up-to-date and relevant;
- Ensure the accuracy of proposals internationally, that it reflects relevant FX rates by reviewing, getting approval and updating exchange rate tables.
General Responsibilities ...
- Assisting the Financial Reporting and Management Accounting teams as required;
- Maintaining records of documents processed for ready access and producing various reports according to operating
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Finance procedures and systems in relation to licencing, pricing and invoicing;
- Participate in the testing of the system for new revisions and releases;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Your Talents ...
- At least 5 years related experience in a financial administration or accounting role with a medium ASX listed company; and may have, or be undertaking, a formal qualification in Accounting;
Demonstrated understanding of organisation's Accounting procedures related to work performed;
- Strong administrative and procedural skills with an understanding of spreadsheets, data analysis and reconciliation procedures;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as part of a team to achieve business outcomes;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hackday!
*Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia