HR & WHS Coordinator
About the organisation
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is a not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that was established in July 2014 to operate residential care facilities and community care programs in the Northern Territory. ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the Northern Territory from Darwin to Docker River. It’s our goal to offer opportunity and choice so individuals can live life in all its fullness.
About the role
As the Human Resource (HR) & Work Health Safety (WHS) Coordinator, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement and monitoring of the HR and WHS Systems and processes that underpin all activities, coordination and administration of the people and work health safety related activities.
Working collaboratively and under broad direction from the People Operations Lead, this role will support the People and Culture team to provide support, coordination and administration to deliver a full range of HR and WHS services to ARRCS. This is a full time 12 Month FTC position based in ARRCS NT Regional Office, Darwin.
About your skills & experience
- Certificate IV in Human Resources or 2-3 year equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience of HR Administration Coordination, ensuring exceptional interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Travel and Fleet Management systems, including the management and coordination of services and liaison with required providers.
- Must have a current National Police Check, Flu Vaccination, First Aid Certificate, OCHRE card and NT Drivers’ License or a willingness to obtain prior to commencing
About our benefits
As an ARRCS employee, you play an important and rewarding role in helping vulnerable people to live life in all its fullness, every day. We are a Not For Profit Organisation, we also have a host of employee benefits including:
- Not-for-Profit salary packaging benefits with CBB – more information can be found at here https://www.cbb.com.au/
- Competitive remunerations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave
- Access to Benestar Wellbeing and Support service
How to apply
Please submit your application online by following the prompts below. Please complete the application questions, upload of your up to date resume and any other supporting documents. If you would like any further information please contact our Recruitment and Talent Advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 08 8982 5204.