- Permanent Full-Time
- Hindmarsh location
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
Cara is proud to be a leading South Australian disability service provider. We have more than 1,000 staff, known as our Possible People, who work alongside our customers in Supported Independent Living (SIL), Short Term Accommodation, Home & Community Support and Specialist Services.
Cara is committed to working alongside children and adults with disability to grow as individuals and live a life rich in opportunities!
Your New Role
Our team is growing! Reporting to the Rostering Manager, this role is focussed on ensuring Cara's workforce requirements are met by having the right people meeting the customer's needs at the right time. This is a key role collaborating with key internal partners, using data to forecast, identify and resolve potential issues for optimum resourcing.
Are you passionate about resourcing, workforce planning and establishing regular rosters to support our customer needs? Then we want to hear from you!
- Great career opportunities in a growing organisation
- Access to Smart technology including laptop and tablet
- Rewarding, friendly work environment
- New office, state of the art building, with modern facilities and open plan area
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
- On the job paid training
- Current DHS Disability Employment Screening and/or Working with Children Check (or willing to acquire)
- Current South Australian Driver's Licence
- Must be able to develop and interpret data analytics
- Some out of ordinary office-hours work
Skills & Experience
- Highly developed understanding of Workforce Management
- Possess tertiary qualifications relevant to the role, including but not limited to: Workforce Management, Business, Analytics
- Customer Service experience
- Sound understanding and/or experience in the disability sector
- Understanding of data driven decision making
- Understanding of and commitment to person-centred practice and human rights principles
- Finding opportunities for continuous improvement
How do I apply?
To submit your application click APPLY providing your resume and Cover Letter.
To view the Position Description please click here
Follow us at LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
For a confidential discussion please contact Recruitment on 8347 4588
The closing date for this role 5:00pm Sunday, 30 August 2020
Please note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted