Resident Services Coordinator
LDK Seniors’ Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Located in the beautiful, state-of-the-art Greenway Views village in Canberra which has over 380 purpose-built apartments, providing private, secure living in a vibrant village atmosphere. It is a community that our residents and staff are proud to be part of; and where our values: - Love, Decency and Kindness are noticeable in everything we do.
About the Role
We are looking for a Full Time Resident Services Coordinator who will play an important part in providing services and growing the Village image and reputation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, customer-oriented professional (preferably with a background within aged care) to be part of a rapidly growing organisation, where your day to day activities will play a key role in the future success of the Village, by providing a resident-focused experience.
- Perform administrative and reception tasks including channeling resident queries to the relevant Manager in the village. Respond to residents’ queries by phone, email and in person.
- Assist staff in the Village as requested, including diary and email management for senior staff
- Coordinate village activities and volunteer services to ensure optimum Resident lifestyle experience.
- Assist to ensure high quality assessment, review and delivery of suitable and flexible services to our residents.
- Assist to ensure all non-clinical operations maintain compliance and that they meet accreditation standards
- Support service delivery to our residents and their families to ensure a high standard
- Assist the Resident Services Manager to ensure the Village’s villas and apartments are audited and ready for new admissions by coordinating the appropriate services.
- Assist to ensure the residents’ living environment is maintained at an appropriate standard.
- Facilitate and support effective communication, interaction and workflow between the Resident Services Manager, the Village team and the Village residents.
- Complete general administration and secretarial duties.
Demonstrating experience in a similar role, you will have proven yourself as a Customer Service and Administration champion. Further, you will have:
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care (or equivalent) and/or Certificate IV in Lifestyle and Leisure and/or Office Administration or related qualification is highly desirable, OR equivalent work experience.
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Current Driver's License.
- Sound knowledge with minimum 3 years’ experience in office support and administration
- A minimal of 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within the Aged Care sector, with a demonstrable understanding of aged care legislations/entry and exit knowledge
- Experience coordinating & evaluating group & individual programs
- Competent documentation and computer skills
- Experience in handling confidential material
- Competent in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organisational and the ability to be flexible as part of a busy, hands on team
- High communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to liaise with internal and external clients
- A genuine passion in making a difference in the lives of the elderly and their lifestyle
- An approachable & caring demeanor
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter addressing requirements.
Applications close: Tuesday, 21 July 2020 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information about LDK Seniors' Living, visit our website on www.ldkhealthcare.com.au