People and Culture Administrator
An opportunity to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest growing and most rewarding industries. The People and Culture Administrator is responsible for the provision of a professional, quality service by performing a range of administrative duties throughout the employee lifecycle.
The working environment is of a ‘start up’ nature and therefore the successful candidate will be adaptable to working in an agile, fast paced and exciting landscape. You will be required to perform all activities in a manner that meets company performance and behavioral standards.
This role will report directly into the General Manager People and Culture within a team that prides itself on its fun, family, high performance culture.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the General Manager People and Culture, you will be responsible for:
Onboarding and Orientation
- New employee onboarding process through HRIS (Roubler)
- Maintaining the digital Learning Management System (LMS), enrolling new employees in Orientation modules
- Liaise with IT to ensure employee has appropriate equipment from commencement
Learning and Development
- Uploading new education modules on the LMS as required
- Ensuring employee compliance with completion of mandatory LMS education modules
- Managing the People and Culture Inbox, attending to emails and escalating queries where required
- Posting Request to Recruit (R2Rs) through Scout (Talent Management System)
- Advertising new roles through various platforms
- Conducting reference checks for applicants
- Processing police checks
- Chasing incomplete new employee paperwork
- Uploading and issue new contracts through Roubler.
- Publishing employee initiatives on SharePoint and Teams including
- Service awards, birthdays, photos
- Employee engagement and well-being initiatives
- Uploading, distributing and reporting on employee engagement surveys.
- Publishing of company policies and procedures on SharePoint
- Continuous improvement of People and Culture documents
- Processing employee terminations through Roubler
- Monitor employee compliance and expiry of documents such as qualifications/certificates, AHPRA registration, Visas and Police Checks through Roubler
- Process People and Culture invoices through Procurify
- Contribute to the monthly People and Culture report through producing reports as requested.
- Update care team employee details through e-Case.
- Coordinate ordering and supply of Company uniforms.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources would be highly regarded
Skills, knowledge, experience and behavioural:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position, experience in the aged care or retirement living sectors would be highly regarded.
- IT proficiency with broad experience in corporate digital platforms. Experience in the use of Learning Management Systems is essential.
- Experience in or knowledge of Microsoft Suite and other systems - Roubler, Scout, Sharepoint, e-Case, Procurify Scout, Microsoft Teams – very highly regarded.
- The ability to analyse digital systems and make improvements to systems.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and liaise with a range a range of people
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- High level attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions effectively
- Strong team player
- People person with an ability to engage and build effective relationships
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your Resume and Cover Letter addressing requirements.
Applications close: Tuesday, 22 July 2020 at 5:00pm.