Senior Business Services Accountant
EARN $90k pa + Super | Immediate Start for Right Candidate
Join a Family Owned & Supportive Accounting Business in QLD
Long-Term Career | Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
About The Company
Our client is a firmly established boutique accounting firm delivering all areas of accounting and business advice. Their point of difference makes them a preferred employer is their family-friendly culture and approach to their clients. This culture starts within the business and filters through to our clients daily.
About the Opportunity
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Senior Business Services Accountant to join their company in Shailer Park, QLD.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop your already strong leadership/management skills in Accounting, alongside our Director working within a strong and supportive team environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the completion and delivery of all tax and other regulatory reporting including; business activity statements; distribution calculations and tax returns; accounting to taxable income reconciliations
- Ensure tax and other regulatory reporting adheres to company policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements
- Ensure the business maintains the ethical standards contained to the Code of Conduct
- Regular exposure and research on complete tax issues such as Div7a and CGT
The successful candidate will have:
- The relevant CPA/CA qualifications
- A minimum of 6 years of public practice experience
- Strong knowledge of Handisoft, BGL and Xero software is required
- Experience with assisting junior staff and mentoring them is an advantage
- Ability and self-motivation to interact directly with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Friendly Team with Great Culture | Small Close-Knit Team
- Great Location Close to Cafes & Shops | On-Site Parking
- Work-Life Balance | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out starting this amazing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/