Showroom Sales Consultant
Earn up to $80k pa | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join a Successful & Established Lighting Showroom
Full Training Provided | Ongoing Career Progression
About The Company
Our client is a distinctive destination for unique and accessible products within the lighting space. They offer a personalised service that assists clients design choices in every way possible. They have a boutique showroom at Annandale and a flagship showroom at Willoughby, which includes distinct European imports through to products that are sourced and manufactured locally and internationally.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Showroom Sales Consultant to join their company in Willoughby, NSW, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience $50,000 - $80,000 + Super.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist a range of clients and customers and offer excellent customer service.
Reporting directly to the Showroom Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with builders, architects and interior designers
- Offer a friendly and knowledgeable approach
- Work as part of a team in the flagship store
- Be flexible to work in Annandale as needed
The successful candidate will have:
- A vibrant and confident personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Any previous sales experience (desirable)
- Experience with lighting or design (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong drive and ambition to succeed
What's in it for You?
- No Previous Experience Required - Full Traning Provided
- Generous Salary & Bonus Scheme | Based on Experience
- Fun & Vibrant Team with a Great Working Environment
- Flexible Hours | Ongoing Career Development
- Flagship Showroom in Willoughby & Boutique Store in Annandale
- Benefit from On Site Parking & Close to Public Transport
- Mixture of Customers Ranging from Builders to Interior Designers
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.