Business Development Manager
Negotiable Salary + Superannuation + Bonuses + Company Car
WA's Number 1 Property Management Agent (Rate My Agent)
Enhance Your Career in a Company Where Results are Awarded
About The Company
Our client is an award-winning Real Estate Agent with highly skilled professionals who utilise the latest technology and innovation to deliver a service that is second to none. Their passion and supportive nature, coupled with superior customer service and expertise in local knowledge assist them to achieve great results for their clients.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their company in Currambine, WA.
The primary purpose of this position is to build and increase the business portfolio of residential property management clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Arrange and conduct market appraisals and proposals to clients
- Liaise and work with the Property Management and Sales Team
- Meeting and signing on new clients and business
- Create and nurture a pipeline
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales or Real Estate
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, driven and motivated to succeed
- A current drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Join WA's #1 Real Estate Agency in Currambine, WA
- Family Owned Business with Extensive Local Knowledge & Expertise
- Great Location Close to Shopping Centre & Cafes | On-Site Parking Provided
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Passionate and Long-Term Staff | Supportive and Social Team Environment
- Regular Team Building & Award Nights | Access to Latest Technology and Tools
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/