Administration Assistant - Financial Planning
EARN a Negotiable Salary + Super | Based on Experience
Established & Highly Respected Accounting & FP Practice
Full-Time Role with Flexible Hours | Immediate Start
About The Company
Our client was established in 1969 and are a trusted accounting and financial planning firm based in central Cleveland. They have a strong belief that their employees are their greatest asset and ensure their clients receive the best possible service at all times. The collective group delivers solutions and advice on all aspects of tax, financial planning, business strategies, investing, superannuation and insurance.
About The Opportunity
Due to the recent restructuring of their financial planning and insurance business, they are now looking for a Financial Planning Administration Assistant to join their company in Cleveland, QLD.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for the advisor
- Answering all incoming calls from clients and professional contacts
- Liaise with fund managers and internal departments with client queries
- Contact clients to arrange meetings and prepare the advisor
- Preparation of records of advice
- Implementing client recommendations
- Administration of Xplan database and client portfolios
- Assisting with client seminars, general housekeeping and office duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Financial Planning industry
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and Xplan
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write documents and letters
- Strong time management with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a small team
- A can-do positive attitude
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Well Respected Firm
- Focus on Providing Excellence to their Customers
- Enjoy a Relaxed, Friendly Work Environment
- Modern Office in Central Cleveland Location
- Small Supportive Team with a Great Culture
- Full-Time Role with Potential for Flexible Hours
- Opportunities for Growth & Career Progression
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/