EARN $60k Salary Package inclu Super & Car + Incentives
Join a Reputable, Innovative & Thriving Real Estate Company
Benefit from Flexible Hours | Supportive & Friendly Team
About The Company
Our client is a very well known and reputable Real Estate Company with over 20 years of experience in the Northern Illawarra region. They are dedicated, innovative and committed to delivering outstanding results by providing a stress-free environment for all clients.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Property Manager to join their company in Helensburgh, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee, manage and grow the portfolio of 100 properties.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Routine inspections and rent reviews
- Communication with owners and tenants
- Arrange maintenance and attend tribunals
- Focus on growing your business portfolio
- Coordination of ingoing and outgoing tenants
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience as a Property Manager
- A Real Estate Certificate of Registration or Licence
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including Property Tree and Microsoft Office
What's in it for You?
- Scenic Park Office Views in a Small Country like Town
- Great Location Close to Transport, Cafes & Shops
- Friendly, Close-Knit Team with Supportive Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Saturday Work Required
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this great opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/