Job Placement Marketer
Liverpool & Surry Hills
Flourish Australia is seeking a Job Placement Marketer to work at our Liverpool or Surry Hills offices.
The position is full-time closed term for a period of 12-months (with the possibility of an extension) working Monday-Friday and is classified Level 4 on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement.
About the Opportunity
The Job Placement Marketer is expected to provide Disability Employment Services (DES) specific support to local sites where Flourish Australia has DES contracts. As a DES Job Placement Marketer you will apply your highly developed business development skills to market jobseekers and create employment opportunities for Flourish Australia Jobseekers.
You will be marketing all our DES sites across Sydney and will be based in either our Liverpool or Surry Hills offices, depending on your preference. As this position involves travelling to various locations across Sydney, a company fleet vehicle will be provided for all work related travel.
In the course of performing your role as an DES Placement Marketer, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Undertake marketing Flourish Australia’s DES program by engaging employers through a variety of sales techniques.
- Develop rapport with job seekers to ensure their employment needs are fully understood.
- Directly reverse market job seekers to local employers with the goals of identifying employment opportunities and obtaining interviews leading to sustainable employment.
- Support and sustain employment for those jobseekers that have achieved placement
- Provide support to job seekers with interviews and assessments
- Refer job seekers to vacancies and provide on-going support and assistance to both the job seeker and the employer.
- Manage vacancies attained from employers including; vacancy assessment, sharing vacancies with local team, pre-screening and referring of suitable jobseekers.
- Ensure all jobseekers at nominated sites meet the compliance framework determined by the Department through the DES guidelines and DES deed.
- Engage local businesses and employers to source and create job vacancies for Flourish Australia’s jobseekers.
- Provide support, mentoring and other assistance ensuring the sustainability of jobseeker employment placements and to track all placements effectively to maximise Employment Outcomes.
- Work with local site teams in assisting jobseekers to overcome both vocational and non-vocational barriers to employment.
Please note- Successful candidates must maintain a Class C driver’s licence as you may be directed to use your private motor vehicle in the course of performing your duties when an organisational pool motor vehicle is not available. Proof of comprehensive insurance must be provided when required. You will receive payment of the Travelling Transport and Fares Allowance when using your private vehicle for work related purposes.
Who we are
Our name reflects our fundamental and enduring commitment to people’s mental health and wellbeing, supporting them to thrive and live a contributing life.
Our positions are open to all suitably qualified applicants. We have a strong commitment to participation of people with lived experience of mental health issues in our workforce. We value diversity and encourage applications from suitably qualified people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people from CALD and LGBTI communities and mature age candidates.
- Direct or related experience within a successful sales role.
- Direct or related experience within the Disability Employment Service (DES) Industry is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal organisational skills.
- Proof of customer service experience with demonstrable facilitation, presentation, mentoring and training skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and ability to fully utilise the client information management system.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Working With Children Check identification number.
- Experience in a target driven sales role.
- Relevant qualifications in training and assessment, employment services, or related fields are preferred.
- A carer role or having a lived experience will be an advantage.
- Experience within the Disability Employment Service (DES) Industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the challenges and barriers for people in the workplace who live with mental health issues will be highly regarded.
Appointments will be subject to satisfactory Australian residency/visa, National Criminal Record checks, and Working With Children Check.
Flourish Australia recognises and values its people as demonstrated by:
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Comprehensive infrastructure including fleet motor vehicles, mobile phones and other resources for work purposes;
- Career development opportunities.
For further information, please contact Julie Duong, DES Program Manager E: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not email applications)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please complete the questions below. You will then be asked to attach a copy of your resume on the following page, we encourage you to have your resume up-to-date and available before you commence the application.